In this most unprecedented of years, the University of Birmingham is delighted to be offering a major new scholarship for international students, the Global Masters Scholarship, aimed at supporting you to study at the United Kingdom for the academic year 2021/ 22.
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfill their potential in learning and education. Approximately 30 scholarship will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP.
You may want to also check Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship For International Scholars 2021
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham Scholarships to be taken at; University of Birmingham, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: 30 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: £10,000.
Scholarships aimed at: International students
University Of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 Details
In keeping with this tradition we are proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to our Masters degrees during the 2021/22 academic year. The award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owned by each successful scholar
In order to be eligible for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
1) Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Master's degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/ 22 academic year.
2) Be classed as domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
3) Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
This may also interest you Call For Application - ESD Scholarship Program For Nigerians 2021-2022
4) Start there studies at the University in September October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
5) Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
6) Candidates must also have, of be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree of equivalent.
All taught Masters Programmes are eligible for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship, with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School, for which there are separate scholarships on offer.
Eligible Countries: Candidates must be classed as domiciled’ in one of the following countries:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Master's degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply completing the online application form for the scholarship.