NYIF Loan Disbursement News - The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has given a new update regarding the STATUS OF #NYIF DISBURSEMENT.
According to the management, Some applicants were not pre-qualified for NYIF loan disbursement for the following reasons:
1) Applicants did not provide the valid or correct phone number for communications on further steps in the loan application
2) Applicant has existing AGSMEIS or COVID 19 Loan
3) Applicant is older than 35 years old, which puts them beyond the age bracket for youth
4) Applicant has a poor credit rating or currently has anon performing loan
5) Applicant failed to provide a valid BVN
6) Applicants provided incomplete or incorrect BVN.
You may want to also read NYIF Loan - How To Know If You Are Among 25k Youths Pre-Approved
Another batch of 5,000 has been pre-qualified for training ahead of final clearance for disbursement. Beneficiaries and applicants are reminded that the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) disburses repayable loans to the youth and not grants.
The Ministry for Youth and Sports Development is in consultations with other partners to expand the loans disbursement platform in order to fast track the youth's access to the Fund.
For more information contact the Ministry for Youth Help Line In case you have any complaints/questions please send an email to: [email protected]