Apply For UK 2021 International Graduates Study And Work Visa


The UK’s new post-study Graduate immigration route is now open for applications under the points-based immigration system. This will allow the best and brightest international graduates to stay and work after completing their studies.

A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK.

You must be in the UK when you apply. If you or your family are from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein.

If you or your family member started living in the UK by 31 December 2020. you may be able to apply to the free EU Settlement Scheme. The deadline to apply was 30 June 2021 for most people. You can still apply if either:

1. you have a later deadline, for example, you're joining a family member in the UK.

2. you have ‘reasonable grounds for being unable to apply by 30 June 2021 for example. you had an illness or were the victim of domestic abuse.

You can apply for a Graduate visa if all of the following are true:

1. you're in the UK

2. your current visa is a Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa.

3. you studied a UK bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree, or other eligible courses for a minimum period of time with your Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa.

4. you've successfully completed that course

If you're not eligible for a Graduate visa, you may be eligible for another type of visa to stay in the UK.

How long you can stay: A Graduate visa lasts for 2 years. If you have a Ph.D. or other doctoral qualification. it will last for 3 years. Your visa will start from the day your application is approved.

You cannot extend your Graduate visa. However, you may be able to switch to a different visa, for example, a Skilled Worker visa.

How to apply
Interest and qualified Applicants should apply online via

Your partner and children can also apply to stay in the UK if they are eligible.

When to apply:
You must apply before your Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa expires.

You can apply as soon as your education provider (such as your university or college) has told you that you've successfully completed the course you took with your Student or Tier 4 (General) student visa You do not have to wait until you've graduated or have been given a certificate.

As part of your application, you'll need to prove your identity and provide your documents.

Your application may take longer if you need an appointment to do this. You'll find out if you need one when you start your application.

Post a Comment