NYSC Concessional Posting Update For Married Female PCMs


NYSC management has given a Concessional Posting update for married female prospective Corps Members. According to them, Married Female PCMs who want to apply for Concessional Posting based on grounds that they want to be posted to their husband’s State of domicile, are to upload the following documents:

i. Marriage Certificate

ii. Newspaper change of name

iii. Identity of Husband ( National ID or Driver's Licence )

iv. Evidence of Husband's State of Residence.

v. Letter from Employer/Utility bill.

You may want to also read NYSC Set New Rules Effective From Batch B

The management also announced that prospective Corps Members can Apply for Name Correction on their dashboard

i. Name Re-arrangement

ii. Spelling Error

iii. Name Addition

iv. Name Removal

Your SAO will see the request for Addition/Removal of name, process online by uploading the necessary documents.

p>PCMs with wrongly uploaded Passport photographs during Online Registration to contact NYSC States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. Note that there will be no change of passport photograph after Camp Registration.

This may also interest you NYSC Flags Off 2021 Nationwide Free Medicare

Post a Comment