In today's Latest News About NPower, NSIP - We heard that all Focal Persons of the National Social Investment Programme in Abuja held a Crucial Meeting, and a Courtesy visit to the newly appointed National Program Coordinator of Conditional Cash Transfer Program Hajia Halima Shehu at NCTO, Asokoro, Abuja indicate that the following will soon happen:
1. NPower Batch C Stream 1 will be launched ending of August 2021.
You may want to also read Npower News - August And Nexit Package Kickoff Rumors
2. School feeding to continue after holidays
3. GEEP 2.0 to be launched end of August 2021.
4. Conditional Cash Transfer (4 months Jan April 2021 backlogs) to be disbursed to poor and vulnerable women beginning from Monday 23rd 9th Sept 2021
5. STEMBURSARY (a new component of NSIP) to commence any moment soon.
These are all impactful programs directly reaching out to the millions of poor and vulnerable women, the traders, farmers, unemployed graduates, nongraduates, artisans, people living with disabilities, primary school pupils, and other value chains across the country.
This may also interest you GEEP 2-0 - Chances Of Exited Npower Volunteers Benefiting