How To Apply For FG, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021-2022
FMYSD, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme - Recall that few months ago, we shared an update with you that FG Signed MOU With Konga To Empower 500k Youths On ICT.
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) has released details of its partnership with Konga — Nigeria's leading e-commerce platform, to empower the Youth and boost Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in the country.
In furtherance of the partnership, details of benefits to beneficiaries as released by the Ministry include:
1) Three months paid internship Work Experience Programme (WEP) in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD)
You may want to also check How To Buy MTN Nigeria 575M Ordinary Share For N169 Per Share
2) Subsidized warehousing for youth SMEs
3) Benefit from Konga banking — get POS, pay instalmentally
4) Free sign up to be a Konga Logistics Company or Individual
5) Co-Working office spaces, available for free after minimum pallets have been met
6) Subsidized advertising of products internationally, amongst others.
How to apply
Prospective Youth/MSME applicants can apply via the website: https://youthandsports.ng/fmysd-konga-form/ and follow the application process to stand a chance of becoming a shortlisted beneficiary.