N-Power Discussion Group is an amazing and informative group. The members are very active and responsive in nature, the respond to questions fast which make discussion fun in the group but there are some things we find out ever since the 2017 applicant join the group, the 2016 beneficiaries went under ground. letting the 2017 volunteers taking charge of activities. Maybe the Administrator of the group should increase the numbers of Moderators by selecting more from the 2017 members.
Below are What Happen When N-Power Volunteers Received Alert Every Month In This Group:
- The 2016 Existing Beneficiaries becomes silent
- Most 2016 beneficiaries only post between 29,30 and 31 of every month and after those dates they will keep silent
- Alert Entered, no more attacking by groups members, nerves become calm
- Alert entered eyes become clear, members become focus No more Typing errors
- Alert entered No more adding and deleting post by Moderators
I think the 2016 beneficiaries should claim back the dominant of Npower Discussion Group and begin to contribute more just the way it was before. No bad feelings