The Federal Government of Nigeria established a social intervention programme called Market Moni. which is a government enterprise and Empowerment programme (GEEP) created to provide financial aid for the under bank and unbanked.
The market moni (GEEP) objectives is to assist SME with easy and quick loans at no interest rate besides a five percent (5%) administrative fee.
is to provide loans to both men and market women and traders,artisans enterprising youths and small scale farmers and again worker nationwide.
- you must belong to a registered and accredited market association cooperative or trade group
- you must have a valid BVN.
- your market association cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor.
- your market association Cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOi
- you must have a business location which will be verified by market moni agents.
How to apply
Interested applicants should visit: www.marketmoni.com.ng to apply
Note: GEEP Loan is opened to all Nigerians.