Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc. was incorporated in 1993 and is owned by all licensed banks including the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). It commenced operations in June 1994. NIBSS has put in place modern world-class infrastructures for handling inter-bank payments in order to remove potential bottlenecks associated with inter-bank funds transfer and settlement.
The company also operates the Nigeria Automated Clearing System (NACS) which facilitates the electronic clearing of cheques and other paper based instruments, electronic funds transfer, Automated Direct Credits and Automated Direct Debits. NIBSS at the instance of the Bankers’ committee has acquired cutting edge technologies for the operation of the Nigeria Central Switch (NCS).
NIBSS are hiring in the following position:
Job Title: CRM Officer Grade
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
Closing Date: 11th October, 2017Job Description
Assistant Banking Officer/ Banking Officer
Department: Customer Relationship
Management Reports to: Head, CRMDUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Growing business segment by signing-on new companies and managing existing relationships
- Develop & maintain marketing strategy document
- Maintain customer call plan and implement same
- Good understanding of the e-Payment landscape
- Ability to engage in research work
- Manage the operational activities of CRM team.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Ability to follow through a prospect from start to completion
- Good communication skill
- Energetic with great drive for timely execution
- Highly organized
- Ability to plan and take prospects through NIBSS onboarding process
- Ability to effectively manage our internal process and people to achieve delivery in a timely manner
- High attention to details and must be a fast process learner.
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Business Writing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Market Research
- Business Development
- Business Goal Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience related to the Job.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) from an accredited University.
- A master's degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
Subsequent to your application for this position, please log on to http://learnng.com.ng/ to register and take a free e-Payment course to become more aware of NIBSS' e-Payment services before applyingHow to apply:
Interested applicant should
Click here to apply