The MSME Clinic was initiated by the Federal Government to bring together businesses and MDAs in one spot to address access to finance, product registration and certification.
These are the partnering MDA's for MSME's.
- Federal Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment (FMITI)
- Bank of Agriculture (BOA)
- Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- National Informational Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Nigerian Export Import Bank (NEXIB)
- 11. Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
- 13. Standards Organization and Nigeria (SON)
In the next few days, MSME will discuss each of these MDAs extensively. Simply follow them on their social media Channel's to stay updated.