Here are 10 things we learnt from the Facebook LIVE chat with Afolabi Imoukhuede last Thursday.
1. For existing beneficiaries, N Power takes your exit from the program very seriously. We have begun and continued advocacy and engagement With State Governments and Private sector employers.
2. For exiting beneficiaries who wish to pursue entrepreneurship. NPower is also looking at option of extending business support to you as Seed capital to be able to take your businesses or your corporative and investments to the next level.
3. Absence and Indiscipline will disqualify you from the N-Power programme
4. Anyone who feels they have been exited erroneously, should contact the Head of their PPA and Focal Person to provide proof of attendance and email it to us.
5. For N-Tax beneficiaries concerned about what happens next after the VAIDS programme is done, please understand that such beneficiaries will continue as Community Tax Liason officers for the Internal Revenue Service and the Joint Task Board in your state.
6. N Agro Devices in Kaduna were delayed because we did not receive the attendance list of those who attended the step-down training on time from our partners. We received the list at the beginning of March and i understand MTN picked up the devices two weeks ago. You should be receiving messages to collect them shortly.
7. 2017 pre-selected applicants, we have not lost sight of you. The reason you have not been on boarded is the resources but we will be announcing the final selected applicants in a few weeks.
8. Stand guard against fake news. It is pre-election year so there will be a lot of news targeted at causing commotion among you. Unclear about anything ask us on social media or call us.
9. For anyone looking to refund stipends, there is an account that has been set up for this, kindly stay tuned to our social media channels.
10. We will be announcing physical verification for the N-Knowledge applicants in a few weeks.
Look out for the complete transcribed chat on NPower Medium page tomorrow.