The EMDP Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive program designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business driven assignments and on the job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- 160; International & Intra-afflliate experience To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
- . Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Who we are we looking for?
- Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper'
- MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
- Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
- Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage)
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications 0 Customer Service skills
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading
- PanAfrican Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Application closes on the 4th of June, 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: