In 1989 Nigeria was the launchpad for Olam's global business endeavours, and we have featured prominently in the country's economy ever since. With an initial focus on the procurement of primary commodities like cashews, cocoa and sheanut, we gradually refined our operational scope and expanded operations into 3 major business streams, namely exports, imports, and branded packaged food products.
Today, we have approximately 3,500 staff spread throughout the country, engaged in helping us manage of our value chain activities of origination, processing, marketing and distribution.
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria.
- The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to: Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree in Computer Science from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- 0-1 year work experience in IT business solutions.
- Young and energetic
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
Closing date: not stated
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: