Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries
and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world‘s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions and our customers are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, R&D Engineer, Engineer, Outside Sales, Technology, Engineering, Sales
Job Title: Nigeria Graduate Program 2018
We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in July 2018 which is open to all recent Engineering (or similar) graduates. The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates. Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees, and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program. In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career. You will be involved in day to day Network Design, Tuning, and Optimization support.
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 56, loT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry Working in the area of:
- a. Automated network operations
- b. Cloud computing and Virtualization infrastructure
- c. Core Network
- e. Digital Business Support Systems (888)
- f. Data entry and IT Infrastructure Operations
- g. Networking
- h. Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- i. Data Analytics
Job Responsibilities & Tasks you will be involved in
- Participate in 26, 36, and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, accessibility, retainability, mobility, etc.
- Help with customer complaints and provide solutions with proper explanation report.
- Provide support in customer discussions, presentations, and workshops.
- Learn more about the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core).
- Assist technical team with Radio Access Network (RAN) related problems.
- Contribute to the interactions with customers and help identify areas of improvement.
- Exposure to data collection tools such as TEMs Investigation 13.0, etc.
- Expand knowledge on Linux, Internet Protocol (IP) and Cloud Technology.
Minimum education level required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or Telecommunications, or relevant.
- Recently graduated individuals in the year 2017/ 2018 are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Adaptable, flexible, and self-motivated
- Enjoy experimenting "outside the box" and innovative
- Passion for technology with a strong urge to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation skills and ability to work with diverse backgrounds.
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery.
- Fluent in English, and French both written and spoken.
Closing date: Not stated
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicant should: