The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for fulltime appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
1) Assistant Superintendent of Fire (ASF I) CON PASS O9.
* Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or membership of a recognized professional body.
2) Assistant Superintendent of Fire (ASF ll) CON PASS 08.
* Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized Universities.
CATEGORY B: INSPECT ORATE CADRE
1) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) CONPASS
* Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from recognized Polytechnics/institutions.
2) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing, CONHESSO
* Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
3) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CON PASS 06.
* Applicants must possess National
Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
1) Fire Assistant (FA ll) CONPASS 04
* Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include Mathematics and English Language.
2) Fire Assistant III (FA Ill) CONPASS 03
* Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. All Applications must be online.
2. Candidates for positions on Categories A and B(i) (holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
3. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NABTEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into https://portal.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
4. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening/documentation.
5. Candidates should NOTE that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
1. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
2. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
3. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
4. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
5. Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
6. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
7. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30years
8. Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
9. Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
10. Computer literacy will be of added advantage
Application Closing date: 29th June 2018
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
1. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
2. Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
3. Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.