RE: NOMINATION OF SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR TRAINING AS RAILWAY ENGINEER IN CHINA
Further to our letter on the above subject matter Ref No. PS/FMOT/G.C/2g/VOL.II/43 dated June 7th, 2018, I write to inform you of the specific requirements as follows:
- candidates must be between the age of 17 to 20 years
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits including mathematics, English and physics.
- Candidates must be medically and mentally fit
- Candidates must not have any criminal record (a sworn affidavit from court).
- Local government origin certificate, birth certificate or sworn affidavits in lieu
- International passport
The Candidates are to undergo a 5 year Bachelor of science (B.sc) railway engineering training in China.
All nomination together with curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificate and documents stated above are to be forwarded on or before 20th June, 2018 to the office of the permanent Secretary
Interview would be conducted between Thursdays 22nd to Saturday 23rd June 2018 at CCECC Nigeria Ltd Headquarters along Airport road, Abuja by 9.00 am prompt each day.
Note that the candidates on return from the course would be bonded to report and work under the instruction of the Ministry of transportation
Closing date: 20th June, 2018
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application to:
Federal Ministry of Transportation,
Office of the Secretary,
Bukar Dipcharima House,
Central Business District,
Off 3rd Avenue,
PMB. 336 Abuja