How To Use Facebook Messenger To Sign Up Your Business For Accepting Masterpass QR Payment.
Sometime you will see something on Facebook and wants to buy but don't really know how to pay for it. No need to worry anymore!
Nigeria Facebook users can now pay or accept payment using Masterpass qr code for their products and services.
Masterpass QR is a mobile payment and acceptance solution that gives consumers a simple, secure way to pay via near real-time access to their existing bank account and provides small merchants with a no/low-cost point-of-sale device to easily accept digital payments.
The product offers a consumer 'push experience,’ whereby the user initiates the transaction flow from their own device by scanning the Quick Response (QR) code displayed at merchant checkout, rather than having the merchant pull their credentials via a conventional POS terminal.
A front-end 'push experience' is meant to replicate a cash transaction experience: the transaction happens seamlessly and quickly, both parties exchange value in near real-time and the merchant has immediate access to their funds.
How to sign up:
1. Open Facebook messaged and search for Master pass QR
2. Type hello to begin and follow instructions
3. Then select your bank and enter your phone number and your email.
4. Next step is to Register your bank details. Click the sign up to begin your bank registration process.
5. Enter the require information and select any of the pop up option to sign up.
You are done, you can now pay or accept payment on Facebook after completing this steps.
At the moment, the banks that are on the list are UBA, Ecobank and Zenith bank PLC.