About the Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme
In partnership with Facebook, we are happy to announce our 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme calendar which is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills and tools to grow their businesses with essential digital strategies.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Skill level: Beginner
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Enugu, Calabar
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
Additional Post Programme Benefits
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- GAO Certificate
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook. the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.