We're a family of over 30 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC leading bottler of The Coca-Cola Company brands operating in Nigeria as Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (NBC Ltd). Our every day mission is to delight 595 million customers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We're an empowered and talented team that drives results by winning and learning every day. Our success comes from us working together as one, to create value for our customers and make a positive difference for the create value for our customers and make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Job tittle: Management Trainee Program
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
About The Management Trainee Program
- Designed for high achieving post graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC's next generation of leaders.
- Blends your unique skills with a fast-paced environment, top leader mentoring, an international community, and exposure to top-Ievel responsibility early in your career. All to unleash your full potential.
- Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects. Gives unique value of being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca-Cola HBC: to share and learn from.
- A 2-year programme, after which you'll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you're selected for.
- Special stream introduces additional requirements with the aim being to identify and develop high achievers into senior leaders within a 2-4 year horizon.
- Passion and potential are key requirement!
- Strong drive to make an impact.
Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) at first degree and Post Graduate certificate in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (ElectricaI/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production), Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance), Supply Chain
Management and Human Resources Management.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2013 with maximum of 3 years working experience.
Your Key Role As Management Trainee:
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to the role in a function.
- Participate or lead departmental and crossfunctional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors while proactively seeking feedback.
- Actively propose process and business improvements.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development:
- leverage on each opportunity and feedback.
Closing date: 7th August 2018
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: