First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank and most valuable banking brand. With over 10 million active customer accounts and more than 750 business locations, we provide a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services to customers and investors wishing to explore the vast business opportunities available in Nigeria and our business locations across Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Job title: Graduate Trainee Program
Please note that:
Only short-Iisted candidates for the FirstBank 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme will be contacted.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certiflcate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
1. New applicants should click on the "Start Application" menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process.
2. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application.
3. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
4. Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time.
5. You should therefore, ensure that
your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
6. Returning applicants should click on the "Continue Application" menu and login with their email address and password.
7. If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: [email protected] or call any of the help lines: 07013472135, 08097178248.
8. All applicants are required to indicate their "Preferred Aptitude Test Location" . The available locations are: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt.
9. Applicants would not be able to change test location after submitting their applications
10. Please note that you would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb
Closing date:27th December 2018
How to apply:
Interested applicants should