Ecobank Nigeria is a key affiliate of Africa's leading independent Banking Group Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), with footprint in 36 countries across Africa. The Group also has licensed operations in Paris and representative offices in Dubai, Beijing and London.
Title: Ecobank Management Development Programme 2019
The EMDP Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank's talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (FulI-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 5 post NYSC experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital 'Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- SeIf-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications
- Customer Service skills . Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion
- Reward and recognition Empowerment and accountability Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Closing date: 5th January 2019
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should:
To read more about the job: Open here