Ecobank Nigeria is a key affiliate of Africa's leading independent Banking Group Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), with footprint in 36 countries across Africa. The Group also has licensed operations in Paris and representative offices in Dubai, Beijing and London.
Title: Ecobank Graduate Development Programme 2019
The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Digital 'Savviness'
- SeIf-driven and result-oriented Problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Closing date: 5th January 2019
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should:
To read more about the job: Open here