Unicaf University is a pan-African independent recognised university, combining the best elements of international education. offering high quality qualifications.
Master's in Education
Education is an increasingly changing. dynamic and very demanding sector which requires professionals and practitioners to be very qualified in order to meet various Challenges. The MA in Education is suitable for all those that are interested in understanding the important role of education in our everyday lives and especially the links between education, society and students of all ages. It is an ideal degree for all those who wish to enter into the educational sector and all current practitioners who wish to enhance further their knowledge in the fields of teaching and learning.
- Admission to a Master's Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor's degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Firstly, fill the form on this page.
- Then, an Adviser from the university you applied for will call you.
- Our admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.
E-learning system: Your classes will take place in an online environment. You can log in any time, at your convenience. Once online, you’ll communicate with your instructors and fellow students, read assigned texts, access digital materials, post assignments and comment on other students’ assignments.
Tutor Support: Your Student Adviser will walk you through the entire process upfront and will be there to support you every step of the way from first contact to graduation.
Online Classroom: The online learning experience will include extensive participation and interaction with faculty and fellow students.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should visit the unicaf home page