NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Edo
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will:
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Application Closing Date: 19th July 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.