Do you know that you can earn extra money as mobile money agent? I'm just sharing this to help you achieve certain goal if you decide to take action.
Every Bank in Nigeria right now are upgrading their mode of payment by adding Mobile Payment Platform to their services. Customers can now transact with their mobile phone from the comfort of their home and offices to anywhere in Nigeria.
This development has created business opportunities for ordinary Nigerians who wants to earn extra money partnering with these Financial Firms that operate Mobile Money Services by helping them reach more potential customers as a Mobile Money Agent in their various town or community.
WHAT IS MOBILE MONEY?
Mobile money is the fast, convenience and secure way to send, receive money, pay bills and other services on your mobile devices.
WHO IS A MOBILE MONEY AGENT?
They are people who are task to provide Mobile Money Services to customers on behalf of the license Financial Firm operating Mobile Money Services.
WHAT ARE DUTIES OF MOBILE MONEY AGENT?
1. They register customers
2. They Provide Financial transaction services such as cash in, Cash out for customers
3. Recharge card top up and bill payment like electricity bills, Cable bills and others.
HOW DO MOBILE MONEY AGENTS EARN?
The agents earn certain percentage of every transaction they make with their mobile money agent account and the money they earn are been paid weekly or monthly into their account.
FINANCIAL FIRMS THAT OPERATE MOBILE MONEY SERVICES
There are many financial firm that operate mobile money services in Nigeria but I will list just three. Below are some of the financial firm that operate mobile money service:
1. First BankFirstmonie
2. Quickteller Paypoint agent
3. Eyowo Mobile Money.
HOW TO REGISTER AND BECOME MOBILE MONEY AGENT?
A. FIRSTBANK/MOBILE MONEY:
Walk into any First Bank branch, ask for Firstmonie agent form. You can also download the from their website at www.firstmonie.com
B. QUICKTELLER PAYPOINT MOBILE MONEY:
To become a Quickteller paypoint agent, you can visit
https://www.interswitchgroup.com/ng to fill the agent form
THE BENEFIT OF BECOMING A QUICKTELLER PAYPOINT AGENT :
- Huge content from quickteller and other interswitch products.
- Over 5.000 billets and merchants
- Innovator and industry enabler
- Comprehensive, all year round and targeted marketing communications support Improved brand association
- Effective agent training
- Guaranteed successful Entrepreneurs
- More commissions
Any adult citizen carrying out legitimate small business can be an agent, once he/she meets the minimum requirement below:
- Have a valid business location that's visible or has current patronage football (rented or owned)
- Provide personal and business data and fill out our agent registration and contract form
- Provide copies of both proof of ID and Location documents (hard copy and scanned)
- Pay (to an IFIS designated bank account) the initial capital with which you will fund your trading account
- Get trained, run test transactions and complete the setup (get your location merchandised)
C. EYOWO MOBILE MONEY AGENT:
simply indicate interest by filling the form below:
Click here to fill Eyowo agent form
You don't need a large sum of capital to start all you need is mobile phone and a visible space to start.