The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2019 Batch 'B’ Stream II Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
2019 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course
A.) The NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide as follows:
- Commencement of Registration Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Cut-off date for Registration 12 Midnight, Wednesday, 21st August, 2019.
- Swearing-In Ceremony Thursday, 22nd August, 2019.
- Closing Ceremony Monday, 9th September, 2019.
B.) All prospective corps members slated for the 2019 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their International Passport and original copy of all uploaded documents.
C.) National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnic as precondition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
D.) Prospective corps members are strongly advised not to present at the orientation camp any fake document for registration. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
E.) In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters online can reprint the Call-up Letters in the case of loss.
Requirements for Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each prospective corps member Must present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
2019 Batch 'B' Stream ll Orientation Course, Location and Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide
- Abia NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Danmare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa Ibom NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State.
- Anambra NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Progressive Senior Secondary School, Umunya, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State.
- Bauchi NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State.
- Bayelsa Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
- Benue NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,Wanune, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
- Borno Government Science Secondary School, Batagarawa Katsina State.
- Cross River NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
- Delta NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, IsseleUku Aniocha North Local government Area Delta State
Ebonyi NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State
Edo Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North East Local Government Area, Edo State.
Ekiti NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Enugu NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Agwu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
Gombe NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
- Imo NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Girls Model Secondary School Eziama 0baire, Nkwerre Local Government Area Imo State.
- Jigawa NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
- Kano NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
- Katsina Youth Multi-purpose Centre/NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Kebbi NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi state.
- Kogi NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
- Kwara NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
- Lagos NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana lpaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffl Nasarawa State.
- Niger NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
- Ogun NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lkenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area. Ogun State.
- Ondo NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
- Osun NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo NYSC permanent Orientation Camp, lseyin, lseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Plateau NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
- Rivers NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa Gban, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
- Sokoto NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State.
- Taraba NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.
- Yobe College of Administration and Business Studies, Potiskum, Yobe.
- Zamfara NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State.
The Director-General, Brigadier General S Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN wishes all Prospective Corps Members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.