The Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of the well-known and widely consumed brands of soft drinks in Nigeria. Our brands are Pepsi, Mirinda, Seven Up, H20h!, Mountain Dew and Aquafina bottled water, which we produce and market in all our present 9 manufacturing plants. We also market our products through our over 200 distribution centres that we also call depots spread over the nooks and crane of Nigeria. Our workforce is currently in the neighbourhood of 3500 employees.
Application are invited for:
Job Title: Shift Distribution Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: FulI-time
Job function: Distribution, Supply Chain
Industries: Food & Beverages
- Coordinate transportation projects, reviews and integration into functional project portfolios.
- Develop, lead and implement distribution execution strategies.
- Manage third-party transport services and resource allocations.
- Drive truck availability & Coordinate delivery execution.
- Review customers delivery parameters and develop profitable transportation procedures and processes.
- Lead the transportation planning function and analyze order pattern to develop delivery strategies.
- Develop and implement business wide standard operating procedures and SLAs for transportation operations.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 7 years' similar work experience in the FMCG Industry
Closing date: not specified
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: