The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Mabushi, Abuja in collaboration with Jiadnis Consultancy Services Limited is inviting applications from new entrants, artisans and craftsmen in the Building industry for core skills training program in Lagos and Abuja.
Applications are invited for:
Federal Ministry of Works and Housing Anchorship Skills Training Program for Artisans and Craftsmen
- The training package is aimed at giving the participants the knowledge and approaches needed to ensure effective delivery of their Trades relevant to the Building Industry.
Scope of Training
A total of 240 participants will be trained in 2 Locations for 4 weeks (Lagos and Abuja) for the following Trades:
- Carpentry/Furniture/Woodwork Masonry/Concreting
- Painting and PCP Design
- Tiling and sub-divided into 2 segments:
i) Course 1 For New Entrants
11) Course 2 For Craftsmen and Artisans
- Professional Certificates will be issued to participants after relevant evaluations.
Eligibility Requirements and Entry Qualifications
Interested Participants are to submit copies of their Identity Card alongside their certificates:
Course 1 Minimum of:
- WAEC S.75 Certificate
- JSSIII Certificate
- Secondary School Modern III Certificate
- Trade Test III.
Course 2 Minimum of:
- WAEC Technical Certificate
- C&G Certificate Part 1 or intermediate
- Craft Training School Certificate
- Trade Test I and II.
Application Closing Date 2:00 pm. 18th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit 2 hard copies of their credentials in sealed envelope clearly marked as "Course 1" or "Course 2" and addressed to:
Building Crafts Training School, Harvey Road,
Yaba, Lagos State.
Architectural Technicians and Building Crafts Training School,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name, address, phone number and email of the Participant.
- Documents submitted after the deadline will be returned unopened
- Applicants cannot apply for more than one course
- All submission costs will be borne by the participants
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted at a later date for details of Training.