Oando PLC is one of Africa's largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019
About the Programme:
The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP
- OandoGAP is a unique opportunity for the company to recruit and develop recent graduates who we believe have the potential to become future leaders, and In the medium to long term strengthen the local all and gas talent pipeline.
- It Is strictly an 18-month programme, where individuals will get on the job structured learning and training from some of the best minds the Industry has to offer, all to better prepare them fr’ ' bright future within the sector.
a) Bachelors or Master's Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) In any of the following areas/disciplines:
- For Commercial Learning Opportunities: Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees.
- For Technical Learning Opportunities: Engineering and Geosciences.
b) Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
c) Must have completed NYSC
d) 0 - 2 years of work experience
What's In It for you?
- At Oando, we believe that life ls what you make of It and this Is what drives our spirit of audacity and tenacity. We create an unmatched opportunity to do more than you ever thought possible, In a environment that fosters growth, enables you actualize your Ideas and recognizes lndividual contributions while actively promoting teamwork.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the best minds In the Industry to develop critical technical and commercial skills required to thrive In the oil and gas sector.
- We offer a competitive entry-level salary package and other benefits which Include a pension scheme and health care for self and dependents of your choice. If you are looking for a fun and Inclusive work environment where you can make an Impact. join our team on the journey of changing the African narrative!
Application Closing date: 21st October 2019
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: