Nigerian Army opens its official recruitment portal of the 79 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women). Interested and qualified applicants are advice to apply. before you apply, kindly read the recruitment requirements below:
Job Tittle: 79 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, One of the credits must be in English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 18 February 2019
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Application Closing date: 29th November 2019
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to:Click Here to apply
- When the page opens, Create a user account to enable you login.
- Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Please Note The Following:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328 and 08026569770
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- NA Recruitment Form is Free.