The Nigerian Navy has released names of shortlisted candidates that applied for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2019 Recruitment exercise for Aptitude test. Successful candidates are to visit: http://joinnigeriannavy.com to check their names.
Successful candidate are to note the following:
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 27 Aptitude Test scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30 November 2019 at 0730 (7:30am)
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice selected by applicants were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
b. Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
c. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory, Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
d. Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
6. Mobile phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.
- All the process ranging from online registration, Aptitude Test and the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE.
- Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
For those who can't remember the application period, visit: How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission 2019 Recruitment to refresh your memory