Do you know that there are ways that you can get your salary before pay day through personal loan against salary? This days salary no longer comes exact date as when due. So to avoid uncomfortable long waiting you can easily get your salary ahead of time.
How it works:All you have to do for Firstbank customers is to open a salary account. Then fill their Loan Application Form to start enjoying Firstbank Personal Loan Against Salary structure designed to help you cover pressing financial obligations before pay-day arrives.
- You get up to 36 months repayment option, subject to retirement age of 60 years and the Repayment Structure is Flexible.
- A guarantor is not required
- The processing time is quick
- Equity contribution is not required.
- Minimum documentation is required
- Your Salary Account must be domiciled with FirstBank for the period the facility is in place
- Flexible repayment structure
NOTE: If you bank with banks other than Firstbank all you have to do is to walk into your bank and ask for the procedure needed to get a personal loan against salary.