Natview Technology is a global ICT and knowledge management firm that focuses on delivering cutting edge solutions and Natview Foundation is an NGO passionate about using data for Sustainable Development, M&E and evidence based policy development for impact.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The Finance Officer will report to the Head, Admin and Support Services. This position will be based in the Abuja office to support all Finance Operations in Natview Technology and Natview Foundation.
1) Ensures all finances are managed in alignment with the Nigerian government regulations, company and client's financial policies and procedures.
2) Support the Head of Admin and other Unit Heads to prepare, review and revise project budgets and expenditure forecasts Forecast project expenditures through cash Hows and submit monthly expenditure reports
3) Communicate and follow up with relevant suppliers, consultants, vendors, contractors and staff with regards to invoices, payments, advances or other finances.
4) Reconcile and review invoices for payments and follow up on payments.
5) Ensure applicable tax withholding and deductions are taken care of as per the Nigerian laws and regulations on all payments Maintain up to date bank and petty cash account transaction records and supporting documentations.
6) Record all financial transactions in the financial templates, accurately and in a timely fashion.
7) Collect bank statements for the bank accounts, review cash book, and reconcile the accounts.
8) Support the Natview Technology and Natview Foundation to prepare for periodic Financial audits as may be required.
9) Work closely with the Admin Officer for daily tasks and project management.
10) Provide grants Management Support.
11) Perform other duties as assigned.
a) University graduate in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field Recognized accountancy qualification would be an added advantage.
b) At least 3 5 years of work experience in broader finance, accounts and operations management with an N60 and; Experience in office management, HR, finance, IT, and logistics preferred.
c) Able to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels, High level of computer literacy (proficiency in MS Excel would be an added advantage).
d) Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times;
e) Cross functional team player.
f) Results oriented and attention to details.
g) Proven experience in managing organizational accounting system.
Application Closing Date: 21st March, 2020.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants are to send their CV along with a cover letter to the HR Via email to: [email protected]