The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is responsible for the coordination of Nigeria’s response to HIV/AIDS. In this capacity NACA performs overall oversight of all stakeholders and their programmes.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fIII the following positions below:
1.) Supply Chain Management Officer
1. Bachelors' Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Laboratory Technology or related field. A postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
2. Minimum of 5 Years' experience in Supply chain and Health product Management in Nigeria. Prior procurement and supply chain experience in the frame work of Global Fund grants a further asset.
3. Full membership of Public Procurement professional bodies is an added advantage.
4. Certification on Bureau of Public Procurement Trainings.
5. Experience and certification in Logistics Management of Health Products.
6. Proven experience in managing service contracts, supply of health Products.
7. Strong analytical and report writing skills.
8. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadHnes.ExpeHence working with NACA or similar Government MDA is considered an advantage.
9. Computer literate in the use of basic standard software such as Microsoft Office.
2.) NACA Program Officer
Qualification and Experience
1. Minimum of a fll'St degree in Sciences; Health Sciences or Social Sciences
2. An advanced degree in any of the above will be an advantage
3. Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
4. Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
5. Must be computersavvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
6. Experience working with NACA or similar Government MBA is considered an advantage
Application Closing Date 17th August, 2020.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: