The Federal Government of Nigeria through the NCDC/ Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project invites eligible individual/ veterinarians to their interest in providing the service below:
Job: Consultant - Engagement of Veterinary officer in States with inadequate human resources.
Reference NO: IDA 5970-NG
Qualification and Experience:
- He/she must have a basic qualification of Donor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree and registered with Veterinary Council of Nigeria.
- The successful candidate to be employed must show basic proficiency to provide Veterinary services, disease surveillance, and disease outbreak investigation, prompt response to disease events, animal handling and writing of reports.
- Computer literate and experience of working In a Veterinary/animal health service establishment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years Post DVM Qualification.
READ ALSO: Sokoto State Health Workers Recruitment 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individual Veterinarians/candidates:
- Must provide information through their Curriculum Vitea demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the service.
- In addition, the individual Veterinarian/Consultant is required to submit a letter of interest in the assignment indicating that they are qualified to perform the services.
- Expression of interest (EOIs) must be delivered in a written form and in sealed envelope to the address below:
REDISSE project Coordinator,
Nigeria Center for disease control,
Annex, plot 804,
Ebitu Ukiwe street,
For more information visit: https://fmard.gov.ng/advert