We have compiled answers to the frequently asked questions to help you overcome any challenges you may be facing on Survival fund Application portal. Check details below:
1) Is SMEDAN number optional or compulsory?
ANSWER: It is compulsory for Survival fund payroll support.
2) What should I do if I try to login to my account but said account locked?
ANSWER: Wait for another 20 minutes to reset your password.
3) Can I register for two Survival fund scheme?
ANSWER: No! You can only register for one Survival fund scheme or stand the risk of being disqualified.
4) If I make mistake during registration can I edit my application?
ANSWER: No! Application already filled and submitted can not be edited so avoid making mistakes.
5) What should I do if I try to register but the portal is not opening?
ANSWER: Ensure you are connected to a good internet connection and a strong browser. If this occurs don't stop trying.
6) When will Application for free CAC commence?
ANSWER: Free CAC Registration has commenced! Stay tuned to Survival fund social media channels for update.
7) What should I do if I am not eligible to apply for Survival fund payroll support?
ANSWER: Apply for other categories you are eligible for eg MSME Grant or Offtake.
8) What is the real Survival fund Application portal link?
9) When is the Survival fund payroll support or Application Closing date?
ANSWER: 15th October 2020
10) When is the other categories of Survival fund scheme be accessible for the public?
ANSWER: Soon! The general public will be notify through Survival fund social media information channels.