Survival Fund Nigeria has been designed to cushion the effect of the Coronavirus pandemic on the most vulnerable MSMEs across Nigeria. Targeting 1.7 million individuals and entities across Nigeria.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Survival Fund Nigeria
Remember that to qualify you must meet the following criteria:
a. Employees of MSMEs
- The beneficiaries companies must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Must have staff strength of not less than 3 persons,
- Must be owned by a Nigerian
- Must have BVN
b. Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories:
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans. Electricians. Plumbers etc.
Portal opening date: 21st September 2020
Method of Application: Interested and eligible Nigerians should visit
www.survivalfund.gov.ng to apply.