Application For Admission Into School of Continuing Education Part-Time Degree Programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for UTME and Direct Entry admissions into the following Part-Time Degree Programmes run by the School of Continuing Education of Kaduna State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O'level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above
- In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language.
All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application
Jamb registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for part time degree programme and select SCE KASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
Use your JAMB Application Number to access KASU portal https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your Computer OR any Mobile device.