The Nigerian Navy (NN) wish to inform candidates who participated in the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 1st to 16th April, 2021 that the list of successful candidates has been released.
The successful candidates are to report for training in 2 Batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
a) NNBTS Batch 31 —Saturday, 22 Mi 2021.
b) NNBTS Batch 32 — Saturday, 8 January 2022.
Requirements Candidates are to come along with the following items:
You may want to also read Call for Applications - Armti Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out
- One set of cutlery.
Note: Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.