Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI) calls for Application - Tuition-Free Training in Agribusiness.
Tuition-Free Training in Agribusiness Economic activities throughout the world (Nigeria inclusive) has been negatively affected by the outbreak of COVID-19 disease. Oil prices have fallen, the financial market is on the downside, aviation industry and even sports have suffered. The optimistic option left for Nigeria is to diversify or go back to agriculture which had long been the mainstay of her economy before the oil boom as the way out of our economic woes and to boost our falling GDP.
In view of this. ARMTI has obtained approval from the Federal Government through its 2021 capital budget to organize the following training and empowerment programmes to improve food security, youth empowerment, employment generation and wealth creation.
You may want to also check NNPC Call For Application - PH, Warri, And Kaduna Refineries Maintenance
1. Digitalization of Agricultural Information Services for Rural Development.
2. Developing Alternative Technology for Agric Produce.
3. Human Capital Development for Managing Post Harvest Activities for Nigerian Farmers
4. Value Creation through Effective Human Capital Development for Selected Agric. Produce Export in Collaboration with Relevant Agencies.
5. Managing of Agric. Research for Effective/Efficient Food Production in Nigeria for Scientists in Nigeria (Grantsmanship: Science and Art of Grant writing)
6. Agric. Produce Value Chain Training for Managers of Inputs/Production and Marketing.
7. Extension Services for Vitamin A Rich Sweet Potato/ Tubers.
8. Facilitation of VCD Activities through Development of Active Change Agents.
This may also interest you How To Check Names Of Shortlisted NIS Candidates For Final Screening
9. Farm Business Planning and Management for Graduates.
10. Agripreneurship Development for Youths in YES Entrepreneurship.
11. Agripreneurship Development for Women in Agriculture.
12. Agripreneurship Training and Development for New Generation Farmers.
13. Capacity Building on Green House Farming for Women and Youth
14. Development of Capacity for Soilless Agriculture
15. Capacity Building in Monitoring and Evaluation for Agricultural Services 16. Capacity Development for Youth and Women in Agriculture Online Marketing
17. Training of Extension Managers (Block Extension Supervisors).
Selection Criteria for Participants:a. Be a Nigerian
b. Have an interest in agricultural value chain/agribusiness.
c. Must have a minimum of O' level certificate.
You May also want to check How To Check Names OF Candidates Shortlisted For NDLEA Final Screening
Who to Attend:
1. Young Entrepreneurs
2. Young School Leavers/professionals seeking diversification into agriculture
3. Unemployed Youth and Women interested in agriculture
Note: Programmes are tuition and accommodation free for all courses running in_ Ilorin, while tuition-free alone for other locations.
How to Apply
Registration: Hard copy applications should be addressed to the Executive Director while soft copies are and sent to [email protected] or by filling the form here https://armti.gov.ng/call-for-applications