How To Apply For Kenya National Youth Service NYS Recruitment 2021 - The Kenya National Youth Service wishes to announce to the general public that there will be a recruitment exercise of NYS volunteers (male and female) throughout the Republic from Monday 14th to Friday 18th June 2021 as per the below requirements, dates, and venues.
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted in the Kenya National Youth Service must meet the following conditions:
1. Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective County of recruitment.
2. Must be ready to undergo a Medical check-up during and after the recruitment exercise.
3. Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of the Republic of Kenya.
4. Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
5. Produce Original National identity Card Academic Certificates (and avail one set of photocopies of the same at the recruitment center).
You may also want to read Sanlam Actuarial Science Bursaries For South Africans 2021-2022
6. Must have a certificate of Good Conduct
7. Must be between 18 to 24 years old (both ages inclusive).
8. Have a Mean Grade of D plain and above in KCSE
Successful candidates will report for the NYS paramilitary training Course at NYS College, Gilgil, or Naivasha on dates and times specified in respective calling letters to be issued
- Orphans who meet the qualification requirements as stated above will be given special preference subject to the production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents death Certificates or burial permits,
- People living with disability are also encouraged to avail themselves of the recruitment exercise in their respective sub-counties
NYS does not condone corruption in any form. Canvassing and giving monetary or other consideration for the purpose of admission is an offense that can lead to disqualification and or prosecution.
Application starting date: 14th June 2021