The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a 12-month, on the job youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Against a backdrop of rising global unemployment and underemployment, the Fellowship seeks to bridge the gap between young graduates and organisations human resource demands on the job market by connecting talented Nigerian youth with local work opportunities.
This may also interest you FG To Empower 20M Young Nigerians - UNICEF Expanded Education Scheme
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Eligibility
To be an eligible fellow, you must :
1. Must be a Nigerian citizen.
2. Be a fresh graduate from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
3. Be at most 30 years old.
4. Not currently engaged in any employment.
5. Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
6. Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
7. Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
8. Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
9. Have good verbal and written communication skills.
For more information visit the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows website. Application Form opens 6th September 2021.
You may want to also read NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Non Interest Loan Portal Goes Live