Nigeria Police Force Constable Recruitment 2021-2022 Form Link
It is no longer news that the Nigeria Police Force has commenced it's 2021-2022 Constable Recruitment exercise today the 29th of November 2021 as reported by the force a few days ago, the link to the application form can be access via https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/register or you can simply go to https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to access the application form.
Note that Application into Nigeria Police Force requires NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your bio data i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable while applying for this job.
You may want to also check Today's Latest Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme News - 25 November 2021
How To Download Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021-2022 Guarantor Form
You will also required to download and fill a guarantors form from the recruitment portal. Kindly download the guarantor for here https://api-stream.policerecruitment.gov.ng/asset/GUARANTOR-FORM.pdf
Application Guidelines For Nigerian Police Force 2021 Recruitment
1. Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
2. Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
3. Fill and submit the Online form( Review the information before final submission).
4. Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
5. Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements.
6. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
7. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
8. Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
9. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
10. Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
You may want to also read CBN Launches TIES Scheme To Tackle Youth Unemployment
11. Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
12. Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.