The Student Innovation Challenge is about collaboration, innovation and creativity. Students from across Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria will pitch their innovative ideas, learn the skills required to start and grow a successful business, perfect pitch delivery, receive business developmental support and join a network of successful entrepreneurs and innovators. 30 FINALISTS WILL RECEIVE 1 MILLION NAIRA EACH IN SEED FUND.
SIC is open to students in Nigerian universities and polytechnics by application only.
Giving undergraduate student entrepreneurs an opportunity to explore and grow their startup ideas into sustainable and scalable social enterprises.
- You must be a current university or polytechnic undergraduate.
- An idea can be submitted by an individual or a team. but all team members must be university undergraduates.
- Only one entry per team or individual.
- Each team should have a maximum of 3 members inclusive of one team leader.
- Your idea must be technologically driven.
- All pre shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch at the regional finals event.
Application closing date: 15th April, 2018
How to apply:
Interested and qualified students should: