People wonder why the name N-Power suddenly became popular in Nigeria (what they don't actually understand is that any thing that involves Nigerian youth is bound to blow) meaning become popular.
N-Power volunteers comprises of Nigerian youths under the Federal Government social investment programme, N-Power category. The Federal Government of Nigeria designed the N-Power Program to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities, in the programme there are hundreds and thousands of youths who are doing great things in their various communities. According to research 1 of 10 Nigerian youth is an N-Power volunteer.
However, what many people don't know about N-Power volunteers is that:
- Most of them are graduates with either HND, B.Sc, M.Sc, Phd qualifications. etc
- They are Group of unemployed Nigerians who are working very hard to get into the employment zone so that they can also have the Nigerian dream life
- They are digital literate and has massive present on social media platforms which make them a force to reckoned with
- They cut across all the 774 local government area across the country doing what the know how to do best.
- They are young, energetic and not lazy. Most of them just need a sincere investment support to move to the next level (Real mentors and Career counselor).
- Government should pay more attention to this volunteers because we have future Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg in them.