TEAM Group is an internationally renowned consultancy Company specialized in engineering, urban planning and architecture. With main offices on three continents, we capitalize on our longstanding experience, expertise and highly qualified international team of dedicated professionals to deliver state-of-the-art services to both private and public clients.
Team Nigeria Limited office for the design, vetting and work supervision activities of the Ibadan Kano Railway Modernization Project in Nigeria is currently recruiting to full the following positions below:
1.) Senior Quantity Surveyor
2.) Senior Surveyor
3.) Senior Signaling and Telecommunication Engineer
4.) Senior Permanent Engineer
5.) Senior Geology
6.) Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
7.) Senior Civil Engineer
8.) Senior Artitech (supervision works)
9.) Senior Hydraulic Engineer
10.) Senior Geotechnical Engineer
11.) Senior Architect (design vetting)
12.) Senior Structural Engineer
13.) Senior Transport Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have Master's degree for the position (minimum Second class honours, upper division). Be a member of a Professional Body will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience on the job
- Have experience in Railways infrastructural development in Urban and Extra-urban areas and related works is an added advantage Knowledge of international Standards and Regulations (BS, Eurocodes, ASTM, AASHTO); Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 30, ARCHICAD)
- Proficient in specialized software related to the required position (GIS, PLAXIS, SLOPE, PARATIE, FLAC, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SAP 2000, LUSOS, MIDAS, RCSEC. PROST).
- Proficient in specialized instruments and system related to the position.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference etc. to: [email protected]
Note: All submitted CV will be subjected to verification.