This update is for the Npower batch C Applicants whose profile has been successfully screen for the verification stage of the Npower batch C Recruitment after the CBT test.
Fingerprint Enrolment is ongoing for the batch C Applicants via the nasims portal. You are required to check your profile and click on 'VERIFICATION ICON" to see If your profile has been Successfully screen for the verification stage. Here is How to check your Npower Bach C Shortlisted verification status
The biometric fingerprint capturing for candidates is just to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to the nasims support team via support [email protected]
How to do the Fingerprint Enrollment:
Kindly follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your Nasims Portal dashboard and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click "Proceed".
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on "Begin Enrolment" to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
You may want to also check FG Reveals Take Off Date For New Special Teachers Salary
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
Note: it is advisable that you visit the cyber cafe to do Fingerprint capturing if you can't do it yourself.