The NG CARES is the federal government initiative with support from the World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic.
The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic. It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023".
You may want to also check How To Claim Your Abandoned Covid-19 TCF Loan
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
a) Micro businesses (3 - 9 employees)
b) Small businesses (10 - 50 employees)
Application Supporting documents:
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver's License, Voter's Card. etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver's License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How To Apply For NG-CARES Stimulus Programme
Interested applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information. Forms have been shared with these persons
For more information visit the World Bank stimulus project page
This may also interest you Reasons Some Applicants Were Not Pre-qualified For NYIF Loan Disbursement