The National Youth Service Corps NYSC Online Registration for 2021 Batch B Stream 2 commences today 8th till 13th August 2021. Prospective Corp Members should check their name on the verified senate list on the portal https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx. If your name is not there contact your Student Affairs Officer.
PCMs will not be able to register until the hard copy of the senate list uploaded is submitted to NYSC. This is applicable to all Corps Producing Institutions.
2021 Batch 'B' Stream 1 that were not deployed do not need to be Revalidate, you have been moved to 2021 Batch "B" Stream II, and will be notified when to print your Call up Letter.
2021 Batch ‘B' Stream 2 Online Registration Tips
1. NYSC Registration Portal opens today till 13th of August 2021, visit https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link "Mobilization 2021 Batch B
2. The portal is also open for Foreign-trained graduates and part-time graduates.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click "Login Here" to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction requests ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct, else contact your Institution.
8. Apply for a Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
9. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.