By Mubarak Aliyu Kabuga > NPOWER DISCUSSION GROUP
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMBASSADORIAL MEETING HELD ON 29TH MAY, 2017 AT SEROB LEGACY HOTEL ABUJA
1. Ambassadorial Executives were nominated after some deliberations. They are:
* Mubarak Aliyu Kabuga- Chairman, * Jennifer Okechukwu - Secretary and
* Charles Ebere Dike - PRO.
2. The ambassadors to plead the Federal Government for permanent appointment before the expiration of 2 years programme.
3. Every unpaid will be paid as long as he/she supplied the correct information in the right order; patience is called for as the Npower team is handling 36 States plus FCT.
4. Device collection: The device will be distributed for collection and it will be in batches. First batch will be 2nd week in June, 2017. Second batch will be last week of June, 2017 and there will a third batch in July.
5. Portal will reopened 13th June, 2017. We should inform our family and friends.
6. Every State should send their unique problem to the Secretary to channel it to the appropriate authority.
7. Need to maintain Peace, Stability and unity among volunteers across the States including FCT.
Compiled by Jennifer Okechukwu Secretary Npower Ambassadors.